[GRLUG] Anybody using thunderbird with Google calendar?

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Tue Nov 1 12:37:39 EDT 2011

For the next chapter in my Ubuntu woes, I'm trying to get the Lightning
extension for Thunderbird to display my Google calendar information. I
have persuaded it to pull up the information through an XML link at
Google, and it works most of the time. I get an occasional message that
the calendar can't be loaded, but the information is there. The weird
part is that while information shows in the Events list, the day/time
grid is blank. Anybody ever run into this before?