[GRLUG] Entry level jobs in West Michigan

Joseph VanDerStelt joseph.vanderstelt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:30:55 EDT 2011

Hello,

Does anyone know of any entry level IT jobs in the Greater Muskegon or
Grand Rapids area? I'm looking for something that would at least pay $9
and hour and provide at least 35 hours a week of work. I'm currently a
student, so it would have to work around my class schedule which is all
night classes and will most likely remain all night classes as I push
forward. I know my way around computers quite well, but in no way do I
consider myself an expert. I am more than willing to admit when I don't
know something and take the time to learn.

Basically, I am just looking for a foot in the door and some nice resume
material as I move forward in the tech industry.

I am not expecting a job offer from anyone here, but if you guys and
gals happen to learn about any entry level position could you give me a
heads up?

Kind Regards,
Joseph D. VanDerStelt