[GRLUG] Yes, You Still Need Business Cards

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:04:53 EST 2011

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 5:51 PM, Mike Williams <knightperson at zuzax.com> wrote
> Are they any better than they used to be? I did the print-my-own-cards thing
> many years ago, and while they looked OK they felt really cheap. The paper
> curled up from the ink on one side, and you could feel the perforations from
> the punch-out sheet.

No curling on the ones I printed out over a year ago.

The perforations are still an issue, but a few passes over a fine
grain sanding pad takes care of them.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64