[GRLUG] BarCampGR Registration is open!

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Wed Jul 27 10:33:37 EDT 2011

Hey all you barcampers.  Remember how fun BarCampGR was last year?  And
all the years before?  Can you believe this will be our 6th year!  It
will be at Calvin College again, on August 19 and 20 (friday evening and
saturday, as usual)

Registration is now open, so let us know you're coming this year too:
http://barcampgr.org/register/

And tell a friend how awesome and Bar Camp is :)

Thanks to our sponsors for making Bar Camp possible:

* Calvin College
* Atomic Object & Software GR
* Gentex
* Fusionary