[GRLUG] Xfinity mobile wireless

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Tue Jul 26 12:51:12 EDT 2011

Xfinity Mobile Wireless.

I've decided on the Xfinity Mobile Wireless 3G/4G Hotsopt.
After getting stuck in a chat last night for an hour with nobody
replying I called to get it ordered and have been on the phone for an
hour (ouch).
This is the FIRST time they have had to process this type of order.

Since I'm already a comcast customer they waived install and device
fees and are at $40 per month for the first year the $55 for the 2nd.

I'll let the group know how/if it works.

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org