[GRLUG] Building an "OLD" system

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Mon Jul 18 10:48:49 EDT 2011

In resurrecting a project from a few years ago we're running into a
substantial number of what appear to be C++ & library changes, so the
simplest way to rebuild it [i.e. a clean compile] may be to build
with a kernel/system from, say, 2003. Has anyone ever tried this? I
know public repositories are long gone, .. how would one build a
configured system (i.e. gc++, tools, libraries)?

	Lee