[GRLUG] NOT LINUX

Adam M. Erickson adam at openfad.com
Mon Jul 11 18:54:52 EDT 2011

If Moor's Law works for more than just transistors this could be the
future, like Star Trek.
Additionally company on the other side of the world would be able to
scan an image and allow someone from half way around the world to
print the prototype piece for review.

Material cost alone probably doesn't make it feasible anytime soon but
it is best tech I've seen in a while.

Regards,

Adam