[GRLUG] OT, .. simple backup tool?

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Fri Jan 7 11:41:54 EST 2011

I use rsync & rsnapshot for all of our backup jobs, .. but I have
friends that I want to to 'educate' on using a USB backup drive at
home; need something more user friendly for backing up their
documents folder. [Windoze machines, obviously.[

Can anyone recommend a simple, OS tool for 'user controlled'
backups?  Where the user can click an icon and [rsync?] their
documents folder to an external drive? Simple install without the
shell setup required of cwrsync (=less overhead for me)?

	TIA!

	Lee