[GRLUG] Possible Job Opportunity for Security Engineer

Michael Glaske mglaske at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:49:12 EST 2011

Just thought I would send out a quick note to the group, my company is
currently looking for some highly skilled security engineers that have
a Linux background, and that would help us define and drive our security
practices that are tied around our main product.  This is for the financial
industry.  The job would entail working with Cisco ASA, Oracle Unbreakable
Linux, Oracle RAC Databases, NetAPP Storage and recommending and assisting
with the implementation of security for those environments.  You would be
joining a team of 6 people now, that is looking to expand to a team of 12
people.  So if you are interested, please drop me a line and send me your
resumes, and I will bring it to the appropriate people.  The company is an
extremely fast growing west-michigan corporation that is currently employing
near 385 people.

Reason I am asking here is that we have been going through recruiters, and
so far, the candidates barely have knowledge of what iptables is, let alone
SELinux or securing SQL, so I figured I'd ask the experts. :)

Hope this isn't out of line.
Thanks!

- Mike Glaske