[GRLUG] download slowdown

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Tue Feb 22 16:54:32 EST 2011

Belkin started out just making computer cables. It's fairly recently
that they've been making anything but really good cables, and I've had
mixed results with their other stuff. I have one of their old serial
port UPS's which has old but very functional Linux monitoring software,
but I had a newer one that died young and didn't even have
user-replaceable batteries. Their cables have always been top quality,
and I think they should have stuck with that!