[GRLUG] Saturday Social, times and locations

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 15:11:19 EST 2011

I'm currently at the Subway/Biggby, and I'll be here until 6PM, as usual.

Turnout has been really low for quite some time, and I'm starting to
lose interest in anchoring.

In order to get more folks to come by, I've got two ideas:

1) Move to some other location, to shake up the choices of whether or
not to go by reason of distance.
2) Only hold the social once per month, so that folks can plan for a
more precise date/time on their calendar and arrange to have that
free, if they choose.

Does anyone have a locale they'd find more convenient? Ideally,
there'd be free wireless, quiet enough to hear each other talk, and
nobody would mind a group of geeks loitering for a few hours.