[GRLUG] Debian Release Party

David Wise davidn.wise at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 08:47:09 EST 2011

I installed Mint on my In-laws PC because they needed something that just
worked for them on a fairly old machine. With minimal upkeep it has been
doing everything they ask of it (as far as I know) and running quite
quickly. My question is, now that there seems to be a new "version" out
(201012/201101) do I need to download and reinstall, or is it accessible via
update? I'm still woefully inexperienced when it comes to Linux.
--
Dave