[GRLUG] laptop power supply

Clay Ashby kingpoiuy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:06:16 EST 2011

I have some universal supplies here at my store if you need something now,
or you can even stop by and just let it juice up if need be :)
Unfortunately the universal chargers are rather expensive ($50). I can
usually get brand specific ones for $20 - $30 but they take a few days to
ship.

Address if you are interested:
Gnome Computer
14 S. Elm St.
Zeeland, MI 49464
616-953-0632\
http://gnomecc.com

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 10:51 AM, <jtr at jrichards.org> wrote:

> Last night my System76 laptop's power brick died.  The light on the brick
> is out and it won't charge the laptop.  I've called System76 (waiting for
> a reply) but it is very doubtful that I can get a replacement from them by
> tomorrow.
>
> I *must* be able to use this laptop by Sunday.  Any recommendations on a
> local supplier?  The power supply is a Liteon PA-1331-07 (19V, 6.3A). It's
> a huge brick (I think it puts out around 120-130W).
> --
> john-thomas

> believed to be clean.

-Clay