[GRLUG] laptop power supply

jtr at jrichards.org jtr at jrichards.org
Thu Dec 1 10:51:55 EST 2011

Last night my System76 laptop's power brick died.  The light on the brick
is out and it won't charge the laptop.  I've called System76 (waiting for
a reply) but it is very doubtful that I can get a replacement from them by
tomorrow.

I *must* be able to use this laptop by Sunday.  Any recommendations on a
local supplier?  The power supply is a Liteon PA-1331-07 (19V, 6.3A). It's
a huge brick (I think it puts out around 120-130W).
--
john-thomas