[GRLUG] Linux Social Tonight

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:31:07 EDT 2011

I would love to use Linux full time, I've tried lots and lots of times.
 However I always run into problems.  My iPad is a great device, I usually
have to fight my son for access to it.  I just take it to work w/ me all the
time as it is an approved work device.

My netbook runs Kubuntu 11.10 on it and works great.  Unable to run Linux
for work...