[GRLUG] G.R. Housing [Was: not a linux question]

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Wed Apr 27 13:32:22 EDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 13:27 -0400, Steve Romanow wrote:
> Is transportation an issue?

Mass-transit bus routes are available at
<http://www.ridetherapid.org/ride/routes>

Highland district is on two major routes (college ave and lafayette
ave).  North side of the river has a dedicated bike path north up to
Leonard and north of Leonard Monroe ave has bike lanes.  Plainfield
north of Leonard is very 'bikeable', while Leonard itself is terrible
[but easily avoided, lots of east-west routes, north-south routes are
fewer].