[GRLUG] Current status of file shareing

Richard Nienhuis richardnienhuis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:05:15 EDT 2011

Bittorrent is the king.  Ligit and pirated distribution channels use it now.

I think the risks are still the same as back in the day.  If you just
randomly download stuff, you will catch something eventually.  Either
a virus or a lawsuit.

Many companies has stopped suing because the only winners were the lawyers.