[GRLUG] New (Linux friendly!) Business in Zeeland

Clay Ashby kingpoiuy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:44:27 EDT 2011

Ok, I'll reduce the size :) I knew it was big but I got over zealous.

I guess I had no knowledge of this situation. If I recall correctly, then
the voice-output just reads text left-to-right and top-to-bottom. If you
want to give this new contributor my contact info, I'd love to hear his
input. I can imagine that the way I have it set-up would cause trouble in
that department.

Thanks!

-- "technologically promiscuous"