[GRLUG] New (Linux friendly!) Business in Zeeland

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:39:09 EDT 2011

One more item on the web site:

Find someone who uses a voice-output browser (a blind person) and see
how usable the site is, and have them compare it with other sites. We
have a new contributor to our discuss list here in St Louis MO, who
would probably be glad to give feedback.

The huge graphic was really annoying -- takes quite a while to load on
a fast connection. No graphic content in it to speak of, so it seems
it should compress really well.

--Don Ellis