[GRLUG] GLSEC on April 16

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:59:14 EDT 2011

OK, sorry about this double post, but I totally flubbed it the first time.
My post stripped out all of the formatting and links. Feel free to beat me
over the head with the email etiquette manual next time you see me.

--

We're less than two weeks away from the 5th annual Great Lakes Software
Excellence Conference (GLSEC) <http://glsec.softwaregr.org/>.

GLSEC is a conference put on by SoftwareGR <http://softwaregr.org/>,  a
501c6 non-profit trade association dedicated to improving the
competitiveness of Michigan’s software development community.

*When:* Saturday, April 16th

*Where: *Calvin College's Prince Conference
Center<http://www.calvin.edu/prince/>
.

This year, GLSEC will focus on "competitive innovation."

The conference has four session tracks. Conference topics span a wide
breadth (see program here <http://glsec.softwaregr.org/program>). The
conference has sessions on general development, testing, mobile dev, the
business of software, and several design-oriented talks, such as:

   - A Repeatable Kind of “Magic” – The Art and Science of Aligning Business
   Goals and User Needs Using Information Architecture - Daniel Klyn
   - "Extreme Design – The Secrets to Successful Design Pairing" -  Samuel
   Bowles and Paul Hart

Register <http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=937034>
 today!

--