[GRLUG] GLSEC on April 16

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:36:20 EDT 2011

Atomic Object and the GLSEC organizers asked me to pass this
announcement along to you all. I haven't been to the conference, but
I've heard only good things and it's put on by a bunch of smart
people. Have you been to it before? Let us know what you thought of
it!

---

We're less than two weeks away from the 5th annual Great Lakes
Software Excellence Conference (GLSEC).

GLSEC is a conference put on by SoftwareGR, a 501c6 non-profit trade
association dedicated to improving the competitiveness of Michigan’s
software development community.

When: Saturday, April 16th
Where: Calvin College's Prince Conference Center.

This year, GLSEC will focus on "competitive innovation."

The conference has four session tracks. Conference topics span a wide
breadth (see program here). The conference has sessions on general
development, testing, mobile dev, the business of software, and
several design-oriented talks, such as:

A Repeatable Kind of “Magic” – The Art and Science of Aligning
Business Goals and User Needs Using Information Architecture - Daniel
Klyn
"Extreme Design – The Secrets to Successful Design Pairing" -  Samuel
Bowles and Paul Hart
Register today!

--
 Ben Rousch