[GRLUG] Matthew Williams wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Matthew Williams via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Apr 4 18:59:01 EDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------Matthew Williams requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Tim,

- Matthew Williams

Accept invitation from Matthew Williams
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-89bvvo-gm40556r-30/Xuabs-rkoK1lXoUhxhabrck13T/blk/I121166028_20/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYMcBYUcz0Sdz4Ncz59bRtquz1Rc6xPbPATdPcNcPgPdz8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Matthew Williams
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-89bvvo-gm40556r-30/Xuabs-rkoK1lXoUhxhabrck13T/blk/I121166028_20/30OnPwOc3oScj4OckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you? Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-89bvvo-gm40556r-30/ewp/inv-22/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation