[GRLUG] Geek test/job opening

Clay Ashby kingpoiuy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 08:55:12 EST 2010

Eric,
Look onto JavaScript injection and form hacks. I believe these two methods
were required.  I was too rusty at it to complete the quiz, but its a start.
You can also have a peek at "hackthissite.com" to learn more. (I hope I got
that URL right...)

--Sent from my android.

On Nov 25, 2010 7:35 AM, "Eric Beversluis" <ebever at researchintegration.org>