[GRLUG] Ubuntu's next display manager

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 11:04:51 EST 2010

I had a chat about this in their IRC channel. (I assume with one of
the developers; he was talking with someone else about ebuilds.)

I posted the transcript in three places, which resulted in comment
threads that may be of interest:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/mike-mol/x11-wayland-network-transparency/495530542999
http://mikemol.multiply.com/journal/item/1572/X11_Wayland_network_transparency
http://mmol-6453.livejournal.com/253081.html

Also, the venerable Greg Folkert replied to the LJ and FB versions,
for those who were wondering what he's up to these days.