[GRLUG] linux documentation

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:37:23 EST 2010

Perpetual Motion !!! I am working on a device right now... I'm not quite
ready to show it to the public but I assure you it works as I say!

(kidding)

I don't know why you can't find a book on how gravity is the only true
recycler in the universe - does anyone know of a book that explains this? -
I've always wanted to find one.