[GRLUG] linux documentation

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:03:30 EST 2010

While not linux, suffice it to say that
the Internet is full of medical "information"
written by people with absolutely no medical
training, and are often in to "alternative medicine,"
which can be anything from exorcism to
witchdoctors to endless anecdotal stories
about how "I ate 40 pounds of celery a day
for two years and am now cancer free."

Another potentially delicate area is energy,
where one might well encounter someone
who believes in perpetual motion, and thinks
that is the solution to the world's energy
problems.....

And it's well known that companies will
edit entries that mention them, with almost
obvious intent.

    -- Bob