[GRLUG] sysadmin job opening

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:39:06 EST 2010

Speaking of Press ...Googles new Language GO -> has been getting a ton of
press, I know literally _NOTHING_ about it.

Mr. Mol -> We use R along-side several round-robin databases for lots of
E-commercy things, where the input is based on the ouput, but then again
modifies the input.
Differential Calculus... essentially.. It would take a weeks worth of
headaches to do the things R does in a single line of code.
Matlab (maybe you've heard of it) is an implementation of S and R
statistical languages.

lols @ pseudo code...

I had a professor in college that would literally grade me down because he
worked for IBM and when I would write Pseudo Code I didn't write EOF
checks/statements nor would I define a main() -> he said this was
"Unacceptable Pseudo-Code"
Apparently everything I learned off the internet was unacceptable... (darn)