[GRLUG] Google Moderator Tonight

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:53:44 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Alex Colcernian
<alexc at disklessworkstations.com> wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> I wish i could attend, but Grand Rapids would be quite the drive for me
> tonight. Any chance this material is available on the web that you are
> presenting? (also part 1)?

The slides and my presenter's notes for part 1 are at
http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/2010/06/video-editing-on-linux-part-1.html

I will post my part 2 slides probably early next week. I will also try
to screen capture the demo (which is the meat of tonight's talk). No
promises on if that will work.

> P.S If i'm asking a foolish question b/c i've done no investigation myself,
> consider this my apology in advance.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex Colcernian
> DisklessWorkstations.com
> 888-359-5877
>
> On 08/26/2010 10:13 AM, Ben Rousch wrote:
>>
>> I would like to give Google Moderator a try at tonight's WMLUG
>> meeting, where I am presenting Part 2 of my video Editing on Linux
>> series. Moderator is a web application that allows people to ask and
>> answer questions. If you have some questions about my presentation
>> tonight, go ahead and add them now. I think it will also be useful for
>> continuing the conversation after the meeting has ended.
>>
>> Even if you don't actually attend the meeting tonight, feel free to
>> give it a try by asking some relevant questions:
>> http://goo.gl/mod/kkeK

> believed to be clean.

  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com