[GRLUG] Google Moderator Tonight

Alex Colcernian alexc at disklessworkstations.com
Thu Aug 26 12:44:26 EDT 2010

Hi Ben,

I wish i could attend, but Grand Rapids would be quite the drive for me
tonight. Any chance this material is available on the web that you are
presenting? (also part 1)?

P.S If i'm asking a foolish question b/c i've done no investigation
myself, consider this my apology in advance.

Thanks,

Alex Colcernian
DisklessWorkstations.com
888-359-5877