[GRLUG] BarcampGR

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Wed Aug 11 18:35:20 EDT 2010

Hey GRLUGGERS,

Who hasn't registered for Barcamp yet?
Please register NOW @ http://barcampgr.org/register/

www.barcampgr.org

I'm looking forward to seeing ALL (Godwin, Eric, etc.) of you on
August 20 and 21.

BarCamp is an ad-hoc gathering born from the desire for people to
share and learn in an open environment. It is an intense event with
discussions, demos, and interaction from attendees, usually centered
around design & technology topics. If you're not familiar with what
BarCamp is, we recommend reading the rules.

Who  Anyone in Grand Rapids, MI (and surrounding areas) who loves
technology or design.
When  Friday evening, August 20 and Saturday, August 21, 2010. See the
schedule for more information.
Where  Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI -- DeVos Communications Center
Cost  Free! But everyone is encouraged to present something and be
involved, even if you've never given a talk before.

P.S. Don't forget about the monthly GRLUG meetups at the Biggby/Subway
in Grandville 2-6PM.

Regards,

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942