[GRLUG] VOIP "Dialtone"

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Wed Apr 28 14:49:08 EDT 2010

At 11:46 AM 4/28/2010, you wrote:
>Asterisk may be the way to save if you need several lines.

+ Voicemail, call forwarding, conference calling, ...

Been doing some more research, it appears that we *can* setup a nice
system for minimal bucks:

 > SIP Trunks from:                      voipvoip.com
 > Incoming 'main' number:               $6.99/mo + $.019/min
 > Incoming 888 number:          $6.99/mo + $.029/min
 > Additional virtual lines              $0.00/mo
 > Monthly minimums                      $0.00/mo

Add a local Asterisk system for all the nice features and get a dozen
phones. Might be a good time to get one of the small hang-on-the-wall
CPUs & a few phones for testing!

         Lee