[GRLUG] SUGAR CRM

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Tue May 19 10:18:05 EDT 2009

Hello All,
After Friday's GRLUG meeting I have a new goal for myself.
It's time for me to DUMP ACT!!!
My entire reason for sticking with Microsoft products has been my
dependency on my ACT Database.
I'm currently working on setting up SUGAR and need to lean on the
group's experiences.

Has anyone done a conversion from ACT to SUGAR?
My biggest fear is loosing data however after several discussions I
will keep a notebook loaded with my current ACT Database in case I
absolutely need the info.

Anyone have input for me on what to do and what NOT to do during my migration?

Thanks in advance for your consideration and assistance.

Regards,
Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org