[GRLUG] image processing question

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:56:49 EDT 2009

I'm not sure if I understand what you are trying to do exactly...
But it sounds like a PHP or Python command line script would be perfect for
this job, both have GD and Image Magic libraries and functions.
PHP Even has a library to do OCR.
Not near the investment of writing a C  application, but you get the
reliability/control of a programming language!
I would be happy to write you a quick script because I'm that nice - if you
can't do it on your own let me know further details and I'll whip something
together.