[GRLUG] Penguicon

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:04:39 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Tim Schmidt <timschmidt at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Topher <topher at wcsg.org> wrote:
>> I'm teaching several classes this year.  It's chaotic.  Fun.  crazy.  If
>> you go, make SURE you get the brazilian beef.  Boy howdy, best beef I've
>> ever had.
>>
>> Topher
>
> I'm going as well.  I'll be speaking on a panel on homebrew CNC with a
> few others, including one of the creators of the CandyFab (
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CandyFab ).

I thought I saw a few names on the event list that looked familiar.

I'll be there.  I've gone every year except the first year that they
had it.  Usually a very fun weekend filled with geekiness.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Mandriva Linux 2009 x86_64