[GRLUG] Penguicon

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:49:21 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Topher <topher at wcsg.org> wrote:
>> Anyone gone/going to Penguicon?  Curious what its like.
>>
>> http://www.penguicon.org/
>
> I'm teaching several classes this year.  It's chaotic.  Fun.  crazy.  If
> you go, make SURE you get the brazilian beef.  Boy howdy, best beef I've
> ever had.
>
> Topher

I'm going as well.  I'll be speaking on a panel on homebrew CNC with a
few others, including one of the creators of the CandyFab (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CandyFab ).

Topher's right on the money.  It's a crazy party that just happens to
be chuck full of interesting and intellectually sound content - and
booze.

--tim