[GRLUG] Paths

John-Thomas Richards jtr at jrichards.org
Mon Sep 22 15:17:34 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 02:58:37PM -0400, Ben DeMott wrote:
> Thanks, you guys are worth a truck load of bananas, in fact I made a list
> why I like bananas just for you guys. :SMILE:

[snip]
>  4.) Don't you wish everything turned brown when it wasn't appropriate to
> use?

Dude, bananas are *ripe* when the turn brown.  Most people eat them
before they are fully ripened.

[snip]

Here is a funny thing related to bananas:

My second-grade daughter did poorly on a recent spelling test (it was
incredibly obvious she hadn't studied--nay, hadn't *seen* the words).
Her teacher wrote the correct spelling after each mispelled word.  For
example, if the mispelled word were "ornge" the teacher would have
written "orange" after it.  I about died laughing when I came to this
one:

--
john-thomas
------