[GRLUG] Paths

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:58:37 EDT 2008

Thanks, you guys are worth a truck load of bananas, in fact I made a list
why I like bananas just for you guys. :SMILE:

 1.) Just say it 'banana' - its like Mississippi without all the work.
 2.) What other food can you peel without a tool?
 3.) One of the only foods that's not inappropriate to eat after its been
laying on the floor
 4.) Don't you wish everything turned brown when it wasn't appropriate to
use?
 5.) They are banned from some Universities female dorms, so I laugh when I
eat them.