[GRLUG] GRCC

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:04:19 EDT 2008

I contacted Eric Mullen (the student life director at GRCC) about a month
ago.
I asked him about the status of the computer club, and if they need any
Mentors or people to help out.
He recently emailed me back and said the computer club was up in the air at
the moment, but he wanted to stay in contact.

I thought I would ask here if that interests anyone or if anyone has any
input as far as being involved with the Local College.
We could possibly come to some mutual understanding, or it could give us an
alternate place to meet?
I'm completely new to the group, so don't let me overstep my bounds - but I
just thought I would throw that out and see what you guys thought of it.
Either way, I think it may be useful to have a dialogue between our group
and the schools computer club. In addition to possibly offering our group
resources I think its generally a good thing to positively impact the
community.

Any thoughts / Ideas / Comments ?