[GRLUG] OFF TOPIC Electric Car

Bill_Raterink at spartanstores.com Bill_Raterink at spartanstores.com
Thu Nov 20 06:38:17 EST 2008

So that whole "zeropollutionmotors.us" website is just a hoax?  They're
just signing up franchisees and intend to run off with the $$$?

Looks like Popular Mechanics bought into it, they ran an article on it.
And the readers comments go both ways.  Oh well, I suppose it
does sound a little "Too good to be true."

My neighbor (when I showed him) said Schwinn makes a 2 wheeled version
that gets 35 feet to the burrito.    ;-)