[GRLUG] Joint Meeting :- GR-LUG and GR-JUG

Adam Tauno Williams adamtaunowilliams at gmail.com
Thu May 8 13:41:57 EDT 2008

> >In the interest to have a good meeting, I would like to get some
> >feedback and thoughts from you on what you would like to see from a
> >joint meeting of our respective groups.  Should we have a formal
> >presentation style meeting or should we have a more workshop style?
> >What topics should we discuss?

> I didn't  realize there was a GRJUG, so you at least got one new
> recruit (me) out of this proposal.

At any meeting anywhere I'd really like to see a presentation by someone
who understands JBoss/Tomcat/Jetty on the architecture and configuration
of those monsters for the Sys-Admin who isn't a Java jockey.  Entry
level documentation target at the poor sap who has to install and
configure (not develop) those kinds of applications is really lacking.

Unfortunately, either way, I'll probably be in Australia during the
month of July.