[GRLUG] Loose AC jack on Dell laptop repair

John Harig radiodurans at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 22:56:28 EDT 2008

They shut it down for liability reasons?  That seems
odd. I think they still have an auto repair area. . .

If he wants to provide a quote for it Ill run it past
my brother, otherwise he'll probably mail it to some
guy in MN.

I need soldering lessons and tools :).  I havent
soldered since I played with telephone wires when I
was younger.  Looks like many good recommendations on
the thread.

http://pomeroycomputing.blogspot.com/2007/10/dell-inspiron-5150.html