[GRLUG] Free DELL with several VIRUS'

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Wed Mar 19 10:40:24 EDT 2008

> It seems to be a few years old (P4, 512MB, 40GB).
>
> I had not considered a BIOS virus till someone mentioned it.

I think I mentioned it first, and personally I wouldn't worry about it.
Regular viruses are so much easier and work so well that I don't think
BIOS viruses are all that common anymore.

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"...it has occurred to me that a man need know but two sentences to survive.
The first to ask for food, the second to tell a woman he loves her. If he
must dispense with one or the other, by all means let it be the first. For
surely, if you tell a woman you love her, she will feed you."
                         -- Louis L'Amour, The Walking Drum