[GRLUG] Some Viruses Come Pre-Installed

JD Walsh III jd.walsh at comcast.net
Mon Mar 17 10:55:19 EDT 2008

Tim--

How would one find out if a computer manufacturer has applied for the
sort of waiver described in your post? Is there an online
database/clearinghouse for such things? (Applying for waivers of that
sort seems like a very Microsoftian thing to do. They certainly have the
manpower and the money to waste on it.)

--jd