[GRLUG] Remote Administration

Faeren Madza faeren at faeren.com
Sun Jun 15 22:00:23 EDT 2008

Just have him send you a 'remote assistance' invitation via email.

It allows you to control his machine, but I think he has to be sitting
there to answer a 'are you sure you want to allow access' question or
two.

Remote assistance is built into every Windows since XP, I think. Give
that a shot.

Faeren.