[GRLUG] GRLUG / GRJUG Joint Meeting Announcement

Carlus Henry carlushenry at sagetech-llc.com
Tue Jul 15 21:22:58 EDT 2008

Here is the announcement for the joint meeting this week between both the
Grand Rapids Linux User Group and the Grand Rapids Java User Group.  Looking
forward to meeting you all.....

----

http://gr-jug.org/

Introduction to JEE Application Servers
Joint meeting with the Linux Users Group
Presented by Carlus Henry

Thu, July 17th
5:30pm Networking
6:00-7:00 Presentation

Calvin College's Science Bldg 382

This joint meeting of the Grand Rapids JUG and LUG will be in two
parts:
Part 1: an overview of Java App Servers, covering popular choices and
common concepts.
Part 2: hands-on time working on installing and configuring an app
server. Bring your laptop. We'll all help each other with our app
server and OS's of choice.

Please RSVP at http://gr-jug.org/rsvp/ if you're planning on coming.
(Feel free to show up even if your forget to RSVP)