[GRLUG] Tonight's meeting

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:40:41 EST 2008

I am not a wiki god, but for some reason I was able to create an
account and I am able to edit the wiki.  With that in mind I have
added a page for the meeting from last night. Please add to it because
the links I put on it are just from memory.

http://wiki.grlug.org/index.php?title=2008-02-21#Topics_Covered

Share and Enjoy
Ben