[GRLUG] Virtual OS in Linux

Colin Vallance grlug at tankrip.com
Wed Dec 10 11:55:32 EST 2008

Are you running anything that uses attached storage or is it all
contained in the vm's themselves?  I know the footprint is much
smaller, is that a small partition to boot from and then remaining
disk space is formatted for VM storage?  My project is to setup an
archival system so I'm looking to be able to store files in a RAID5
(external storage most likely).

I also heard you could edit inetd.conf to get ssh running for console
based configuration.