[GRLUG] Virtual OS in Linux

Adam M. Erickson adam at openfad.com
Mon Dec 8 15:22:11 EST 2008

I have been running Virtual Box from Sun on Ubuntu for a few years now
because it is easy for me to back up and run the virtual disk on any
other Linux install.

Is there anything else that runs on Linux for ***free*** that could
also be run from Linux that would help me advance my education and
qualify me for a better job position someday? (getting laid off for a
few weeks so I'll have a lot of time on my hands to work on this.)

Free being the key word. I have search some of the archives since I
joined the GRLUG mailing list but most virtual discussions discussed
products but not price.

Regards,

Adam M. Erickson
ae at openfad.com
"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before
breakfast." - Lewis Carroll