[GRLUG] ISP Review

Colin Vallance grlug at tankrip.com
Thu Dec 4 12:28:39 EST 2008

I'll concur.  We've got Trivalent at the office with two T1's.  Prices
must have been good because our old CFO was "thrifty" to say the
least.  Their end user support is good as well.  I can actually vouch
for a few of their tech staff including engineers as a bunch of my
former co-workers are over there.