[GRLUG] First timer on this list

Zach Dennis zach.dennis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:59:13 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 6:57 AM, Adam Tauno Williams
<adamtaunowilliams at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wouldn't restrict your pool geographically.  I'd be surprised if there
> are more than a dozen *active* Open Source developers in the Grand
> Rapids metro area.  Then if you divide those up by interests and
> preferred platforms your odds get slim.  (Note that developers *using*
> an Open Source tool chain aren't "Open Source developers",  only
> developers committing to Open Source projects are "Open Source
> developers".)

I'd imagine a dozen is actually quite low. I know about a dozen and I
think I'm the only one of them who subscribe to this list. Unless only
me and my friends contribute to open source in the area then it's got
to be more,

--
Zach Dennis
http://www.continuousthinking.com